It’s worth checking out these repair tips if you’re getting an error while starting the Bluetooth stack service with a Windows 7 error code on your computer.
Speed up your computer in minutes
The Bluetooth invitation stack includes a main section that connects to Microsoft-provided support for creating the Bluetooth protocol. With all that charge, Bluetooth-enabled devices can find and connect to any leftover.
A few weeks ago, almost every time I start my Dell XPS15, I get a BTTray test error that says:
I’ve updated my Bluetooth drivers to the latest version, but the errors still persist.
I have seen several posts on the internet suggesting to restrict Bluetooth to avoid the Windows error message “Could not start a certain Bluet stack service”ooth”. The problem with Windows 7 is that it can cause “devices, printers” and the screen to freeze, or just crash completely, resulting in a forced reboot.
NOTE. The “More” error message is just an example and the warning you get may be slightly different depending on the third party Bluetooth process management software you have installed.
General Solution For Bluetooth Stack Errors:
How do I fix my Bluetooth service?
Solution 1 – Find a Bluetooth support serviceSolution 2 – Uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth device driversSolution 3 – Update your Bluetooth device driversSolution 4 – Perform a system restore
How do I fix my Bluetooth driver windows 7?
Select Home.select settings.Select Update & Security.Select Troubleshoot.Under Troubleshoot other problems, select Bluetooth.Run all patches and follow the instructions.
The first thing you need to do is update your own Bluetooth driver to the latest version from the manufacturer. This usually solves each of our problems for most users. You can search the manufacturer online and download/install the latest driver, you may be able to run the update program recommended by your carrier.
I personally use DriverFinder to keep all my Windows programs up to date. you
If you want to find and download the latest Bluetooth driver for your site’s motherboard, be sure to UNINSTALL the current driver manually before starting the updateia.
If you receive the error “The Bluetooth stack service could not be finally started” and you are NOT deploying (or even projecting) any Bluetooth devices, you can disable Bluetooth wireless support services (if they are running). To disable a service, do the following:
1. Click “Start” and type “services.msc” (without quotes) in combination with the Enter key.
2. The service number will then load and you will find that I say “Bluetooth Support Service” and double click on it.
3. In the General section, change the Startup Type setting to Disabled.
4. Click “Apply” and therefore “OK”.
NOTE. If you’re experiencing a specific issue with the latest Bluetooth device you’re trying to use, make sure Bluetooth support is running before following the steps above to view the website and disable the error message. You can change the “Startup Type” to “Automatic” and see if that solves the problem.
Depending on your company’s Windows PC, you may not be prepared to run into a Bluetooth stack site error due to a failure in the current Bluetooth management controller. This message may also appear if you try to connect to another Bluetooth-enabled device.
Several operators have reported similar bugs on the Microsoft community forums:
I can’t transfer photos from my camera to my laptop via Bluetooth – Logical failure – this transfer is now denied by the target device.
I . mr. If I still get BTTray, I can’t start the bluetooth stack service after working on my laptop for a long time.
If you often encounter this error, here are someHere are some troubleshooting tips to help you resolve the error that Bluetooth Stack Assistant could not start successfully on Windows.
How To Permanently Fix The Bluetooth Stack Can’t Start Error?
1 Task. WIDCOMM Uninstalls Bluetooth Driver
- Click Start and select Configurations.
- To manage applications.
- Click Apps & Features.
- Search for applications related to the WIDCOMM Bluetooth controller.
- Press WIDCOMM on the Bluetooth controller and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the current action.
The Broadcomm WIDCOMM Bluetooth driver for Dell laptops is a known cause of Bluetooth Stack service crashes. Several users reported that uninstalling a certain driver helped them fix the Windows error.
2. Launch Bluetooth Support Service
- Press the Windows R+ key to open Run
- Type services.msc, then click OK to open Services.
- In the Services window, find the Bluetooth Help and Support service.
- Right-click Bluetooth Support and select Properties.
- If service is running, you can click “Stop”.
- Click the dropdown to select Type: Startup, and then select Automatic.
- Click the Start button to restart the service.
- Click Apply and OK to save changes.
If the error persists after restarting Bluetooth Support Services, do the following:
- Open services.
- In this Services window, you will find all services that include Bluetooth.
- Double-click Services and enable the Stop option. Make sure the Start Type on Flight is set to Automatic.
- Click the Start button again and click OK to reactivate the changes.
- Repeat this process for all Bluetooth services.
- Close the services and see if the error is gone.
3. Disable Bttray From The Beginning
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager.
- Open On-Tongue in Task Manager.
- Search for Bttray or Tray Bluetooth in the first application list.
- Select Bttray and click Disable. This may helpAllow the application to run during treatment. Download this software now to clean up your computer.
Лучший способ исправить ошибку запуска службы стека Bluetooth только в Windows 7
Najlepszy Sposób Naprawienia Błędu Uruchamiania Usługi Stosu Bluetooth W Systemie Windows 7
Il Modo Migliore Per Correggere L’errore Di Avvio Del Servizio Stack Bluetooth In Windows 7
Bästa Sättet Att åtgärda Startfel För Bluetooth Stack Service I Windows 7
Meilleur Moyen De Corriger L’erreur De Démarrage Du Service De Pile Bluetooth Dans Windows 7
Windows 7에서 Bluetooth 스택 서비스 시작 오류를 수정하는 가장 좋은 방법
Beste Möglichkeit, Den Startfehler Des Bluetooth-Stack-Dienstes In Windows 7 Zu Beheben
Beste Manier Om Opstartfout Bluetooth Stack-service Laatste Windows 7 Op Te Lossen
La Mejor Manera De Reparar El Error De Inicio Del Servicio De Pila De Bluetooth En Windows 7
Melhor Maneira De Corrigir O Erro De Inicialização Do Serviço Bluetooth Stack No Windows 7